What We Believe
At the Law Office of Jeremy D. Blank, our experience with thousands of criminal cases has led us to a few core beliefs:
- That every client, no matter what mistakes they might have made, has the right to have an attorney who fights for them at every stage of the criminal process.
- That every client has the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- That every client deserves an honest opinion about the potential defenses and probable outcomes in his case, and what needs to be done to ensure the best possible result.
- That the family and friends of a client deserve to have their phone calls returned promptly, and to have their questions answered fully and patiently, without compromising confidentiality with the client.
- That every client has the right to know what they are paying their attorney to do, and to have a full accounting of the services that their attorney has provided.
- Criminal Appeals and Writs
- Post-Conviction Criminal Immigration Relief
- Pardons and Commutations
- Drug Trafficking and Conspiracy
- Embezzlement and Fraud
- Domestic Violence and Assault
- Sex Crimes
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Driving Under the Influence
- Victim Advocacy